FlyReply adheres to a zero tolerance Spam Policy and we make every effort to ensure that our email and marketing messages are delivered to qualified individuals who have expressed the desire to receive them. Clients found to have violated this policy and using FlyReply to send Spam will have their services immediately terminated without a right to re-subscribe for our services in the future.
Our Abuse Team monitors our customers' activity closely; please report any suspected abuse at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, forward the complete email message including headers.
What exactly is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email) According to MAPS (Mail-Abuse Prevention System), an electronic message is "spam" IF: 1) the recipient's personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients; 2) the recipient has not verifiably granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent; AND 3) the transmission and reception of the message appears to the recipient to give a disproportionate benefit to the sender.
To learn more about current Anti-Spam Laws specific to your industry and geographic location, please visit: http://www.spamlaws.com/
As a customer of FlyReply you must not:
- Buy, rent, share or harvest email lists
- Have a pre-checked field on your sign up form(s)
- Send unrelated content to your subscribers
- Send email to subscribers without their explicit consent
- Send email to someone who requested to be removed from your list previously
- Utilize a list you have not sent to in 12 months or longer
- Utilize a list you have not sent to in 6 to 12 months without reconfirming the list in its entirety
By becoming FlyReply's customer, you agree to follow best practices of permission based email marketing and send relevant email to subscribers that provided you with explicit permission to receive commercial email from you. The sign up process has to be clear and a permission statement must be present, outlining the nature and frequency of sends.
FlyReply will automatically append the unsubscribe link to each message sent on behalf of our customers. FlyReply will not allow customers to use custom unsubscribe links, or any other opt out methods such as mail-in request, contact sender via email, etc. All opt-outs will be automatically handled by FlyReply.
- Does NOT send unsolicited email (UCE/Spam)
- Does NOT knowingly do business with any company that sends UCE/SPAM
- Does NOT sell or share lists
**FlyReply reserves the right to change our Spam Policy without notice.
EMAIL MARKETING OVERVIEW
FlyReply's easy to use tools, excellent deliverabilty and outstanding customer support allows me to stay in touch with my fans on the go!
Lead Singer for
The Beach Boys